Kramer, Elkins & Watt

KEW Tips

Evicted: notices needed to terminate a residential tenancy in Wisconsin

In this video, Attorney Jessica M. Kramer discusses how to terminate a residential tenancy, what type of notice to use, and provides answers to some commonly asked questions.       For more information about legal issues pertaining to landlords, or ways in which KEW can assist you with landlord related inquiries, contact KEW at […]

Read More »

How to Serve an Eviction Notice

  Attorney Joe Andreoni discusses how to serve an eviction notice in Wisconsin.   For more information about serving eviction notices, or other landlord and/or eviction questions, contact Kramer, Elkins & Watt, LLC at 608-709-7115 or

Read More »